If you are a returning family and are wondering what you need to do to re-enroll/login into 4-H Online hopefully these steps will help you out.
- DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE!
- Click here to access the 4-H Online Login
- Download the Re-Enrollment Guide This detailed guide will walk you through the steps to re-enroll.
- For additional items/resources for working in 4-H Online please fist the Family & Leaders Help Page
A few things to note:
- Some projects may have already started, you may need to contact your County Extension Office about enrolling. Some counties may have participation deadlines for Fair.
- Enrollments are not considered complete until enrollment fees have been paid in full to the County Extension Office.
- Members must be active to register for state events (particularly if those events facilitate registration through 4-H Online).